- Precision Safety Equipment Limited an ISO 9001-2008 certified company is incorporated in the year 1994 under Companies Act 1956 with a goal to provide quality & world class technological products and services as design/development, manufacturer, contractor, supplier,system integrator,after sales service and AMC provider in field of Electrical Installations, Power Supply Systems, Lighting Systems, Building Automation and Management Systems and Security Systems.
Who We Are
- Precision Safety Equipment Limited is an safety equipment company with having arrangements & facilities for product development, R & D, design / development (customized design facilities), Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of the systems for rendering International standard quality & services with technically qualified and dedicated team for giving total customer satisfaction.
- We are registered under SSI, Govt. of NCT of DELHI to manufacture those products and some products are approved by ERTL (North), NSI Laboratory, STQC Directorate, ministry of C & IT, Dept. of IT, Govt. of India, New Delhi and other Govt. Departments. Products are as per IS standards & Specifications.
- We are following various Codes for installation of the systems as building Bylaws, National Building Code, NFPA, State Fire Services etc.
- We are empanelled with CPWD, Various State PWDs, SBI, PNB, RBI, UBI, LIC of India, UCO Bank, BSNL, RCF, Indian Railways, EIL and various departments and organizations for supply, installation testing and commissioning of those products and systems.
- We are proud to be Strategic & Technological Partner of some of the Indians as well as Worlds renowned key-players in their fields like L & T (in construction & infrastructure development), EMMVEE SOLAR (leading brand & largest manufacturer of solar water heating systems & Solar Photovoltaic modules & Solar lighting systems), Instrumentation Limited (public sector organization in electronic development), OSCAR – HYVA INDIA (specialist of hydraulic systems for various strategic vehicles development in DRDO).